Features of whitening teeth by cold light:
1. Safe because of low temperature,desensitization ingredients, Furthermore, it will not cause nerve stimulation, allergies or damages to the teeth, absolutely safe.
2. Efficient: 15 minutes to witness the excellent whitening effect.
3. Deep decoloration
4. Safety and waterproof
5. Convenient to use: Plug and Play with smart phones, thus simple and convenient. It is more scientific and technological, bothapplicable to Apple and Android, so it is allowed to whiten your teeth at anytime and anywhere.
Preparation before use:
Preparation 1: Seriously brush your teeth, especially for those needing to apply whitening gel on the outer surface of the teeth.
Preparation 2 (Optional): Carefully inspect the outer surface of each tooth with a mirror. If there is any residual or solid material that has not been cleansed, wipe it with the cleaning toothbrush in this set to avoid affecting the tooth whitening effect.
Preparation 3 (Optional): a few people may have teeth that are sensitive to tooth whitening products. Use this set of anti-allergic tooth strips to reduce tooth sensitivity before or after the whitening process: remove the anti-dentifrice strips, Lightly peel off, stick to the outer surface of the tooth along the gum line, gently press and hold firmly with your fingers, remove after about 30 minutes, gargle and brush your teeth.
Note: You are not required to use this anti-allergy tooth strip if your teeth are not sensitive to whitening gel. "
Steps for usage:
Step 1: Unscrew the tooth whitening pen
Step 2: Against the mirror, smile and show the tooth surface, the tooth whitening gel should be evenly applied to the outer surface of the tooth and avoid gums.
Step 3: Apply again, keep smiling for 30 seconds so that the gel dries quickly, and then relaxes the facial muscles.
Step 4: Connect the instrument to an external power supply such as a smart phone or a USB port via the 3-interface voltage converter.
Step 5: The instrument will be sucked by the mouth; adjust the instrument close to the outer surface of teeth with irradiation from blue light for 15 minutes.
Step 6: Remove the instrument, rinse mouth with warm water, and use a toothbrush to clean the remaining gel on the tooth surface. After brushing, the gel on the toothbrush should also be cleaned.
Step 7: Quickly wash the instrument with cold water (the LED tray can not be soaked in the water), naturally dried and stored in a high-level dust box to avoid light. "
"After each tooth whitening:
Avoid drinking and eating within 30 minutes, and after 30 minutes you can drink and eat properly. "
1. Main Ingredients: 35% urea peroxide (equivalent to 10% hydrogen peroxide).
2. Other Ingredients: Deionized Water, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Fragrance.
3. Security level: food grade, medical grade.
4. Safety Certification: CE, MSDS.
1. Pregnant and lactating women are forbidden to use.
2. People under the age of 16 are forbidden to use, and the product should be out the reach of children.
3. People with gingival tissue lesion or oral ulcers as well as allergic to the composition of the product are forbidden to use.